IT Services for Boston Businesses
When your medium or small business needs IT managed services in Boston or beyond to maintain peak operation, consider us here at Wright Technology Group.
We’ll manage all of your IT services for one flat-rate fee so that you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues to grow.
Let Wright Technology Group give you the peace of mind you deserve when it comes to managing your small business’ IT managed services needs.
What level of IT support is right for your business?
When it comes to managed IT services, there are two main option: co-managed and managed. What's the difference between Co-Managed and Managed IT?
Managed IT Services
Managed IT is a type of service where the IT service provider takes full responsibility for the management of the client's IT infrastructure. Managed IT services are typically utilized by businesses that do not have any type of professional IT systems in place.
Co-managed IT is a type of service where the client and IT service provider share responsibility for the management of the IT infrastructure. This can include tasks such as monitoring, patching, and incident response. These services are often used by businesses that have in-house IT staff but lack the expertise or resources to effectively manage their IT infrastructure.
The Pros & Cons
of managed vs. co-managed IT
• Managed IT services can provide a higher level of support than in-house IT staff since the provider has more expertise and resources.
• Managed IT services can be available 24 hours a day, which can be valuable if there is an issue with the IT infrastructure outside of normal business hours.
• Managed IT services can take care of all the details of managing the IT infrastructure, so the client can focus on their business.
• Co-managed IT services can be customized to fit the needs of the client.
• Co-managed IT services can be less expensive than managed IT services since the client is sharing the cost of the service with the provider.
• Co-managed IT services can provide a higher level of support than in-house IT staff since the provider has more expertise and resources.
Looking for Co-managed or Managed IT Services?
Both co-managed and managed IT services have their advantages and disadvantages. The best option for your business will depend on your needs and budget. If you need a high level of support but want to save money, co-managed services may be the best option.
Do you have any questions about which level of support is right for you? Reach out to Wright Technology Group today to learn more about the right options for your business.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits
We know that every businesses' needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
Wright Technology Group doesn't charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
Ramped up productivity
Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.